Saturday 24 September 2011

FATHERS DAY

When I was a child, I didn't know anything about Father's Day. As soon as I was getting older, I knew about it. Father's Day is important for all the fathers. Different countries have a different day to celebrate Fathers Day. In China, Father's Day is on 8 August. During Father's Day, I celebrate it by having a dinner with my sisters and brothers family at my brothers home.  This year my daughter woke up early to make her dad a breakfast in bed. She made him a ham & egg sandwich and said to him "Happy Father's Day". She also gave him a gift and a card. The gift was a tie from and she designed the card at school. My husband was very happy. He said "I'll be thinking of the both of you and I'm pleased to have such a lovely daughter and a good family

No comments:

Post a Comment